The Home Garden Survival Seed Vault includes the following seeds for planting: San Marzano tomato, Black Beauty zucchini, Marconi Red pepper, Cylindra beet, Large Leaf basil, Green Salad Bowl lettuce, arugula, Butternut squash, Cayenne pepper, cilantro, Flat Leaf parsley, dill, Golden Acres cabbage, Vates collards, Snowball cauliflower, Crimson Sweet watermelon, Cal Wonder pepper, Black Beauty eggplant, Lacinato kale, National Pickling cucumber, Viroflay spinach, lemon balm, Champion radish, jalapeno pepper, Waltham 29 broccoli, Emerald okra, Little Finger carrot, Hearts of Gold melon (cantaloupe), Heirloom Rainbow Blend tomato, and Tiny Tim tomato.
Can be used for container gardens, apartment gardens, backyard, suburban, urban, and family gardens.
These seeds for planting in your family vegetable garden will help secure your family's food needs.
Each package includes instructions for successful growing to help even a beginner gardener get started.
- QUALITY SEEDS - Non-GMO non-hybrid heirloom seeds are safe to plant for your family for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected from proven varieties with excellent germination rates
- FEED YOUR FAMILY - Varieties that are known to be reliable, abundant producers. Help provide for a family to eat all year round, with crops that grow during cool and summer seasons. Store excess crops by canning, drying, and freezing for later use.
- VARIETY OF PRODUCE - A diverse array of fruits and vegetables to grow, including tomatoes, peppers, cruciferous vegetables, herbs, melons, carrots, beets, radishes, greens, okra, squash, cucumbers, and more.
- INDIVIDUAL SEED PACKAGES - Beautiful paper packaging that can be used to mark rows or stored for reference. Info-rich instructions with important details for successful planting, growth, and saving seeds for future years.
- SURVIVAL SEED VAULT - Grow now or save in long term storage thanks to waterproof zip packaging that shields seeds from temperature, moisture, and light. Zip bag can be reused for future seed storage and fits easily in your bug-out bag in case of emergency.
Shipping Time: 4-5 days
We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute zero risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have a business phone number 587.316.3487 you can text for quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: Are the seed packets resealable?
Answer: The main packet has a ziplock seal on it, the individual packs are paper seed envelopes.
Answer: The germination rate of these seeds was good....no problems. This is a great collection of seeds!
Question: Why do you fail to state quantity?
Answer: Each packet has a different amount of seeds due to different size in seeds I guess. They are about equal to what you would find in a store. We bought 2 sets but we will have to also add some of the different vegetables that we want to grow but are not included. It’s an okay deal
Question: What zone are these best grown in?
Answer: With the different varieties in the collection you will find seeds that will grow well in all the different zones. Some may do better than others in the different zones however you will find with this variety a good balance that will grow well in all the different zones.