Beautiful, fully-rooted succulents to your door
Do you have the dreaded 'black thumb?' Do you struggle to keep plants alive? There's still hope!
This collection of succulents will add natural beauty to your home without the tiresome labor that most other plants require to survive. Very little water is needed and they are much harder to kill!
Stunning houseplants without the effort!
Many species, such as ones in the popular Echeveria genus, are shaped like flowers and feature colors as bright and beautiful as those flowers you've always wanted to flourish in your home. If you love the look of flowering plants but can't seem to keep them alive, look no further than succulents!
What to expect?
- Beginner-friendly species that are well-rooted in 2 inch pots
- A detailed care guide is included with every pack to ensure your success
- Five or more individual species, so you'll have a variety of succulents to display
- No fertilizing required
- HAND SELECTED: Every pack of succulents we send is hand-picked. You will receive a unique collection of species that are FULLY ROOTED IN 2 INCH POTS, which will be similar to the product photos (see photo 2 for scale). Note that we rotate our nursery stock often, so the exact species we send changes every week.
- THE EASIEST HOUSE PLANTS: More appealing than artificial plastic or fake faux plants, and care is a cinch. If you think you can't keep houseplants alive, you're wrong; our succulents don't require fertilizer and can be planted in a decorative pot of your choice within seconds.
- DIY HOME DECOR: The possibilities are only limited by your imagination; display them in a plant holder, a wall mount, a geometric glass vase, or even in a live wreath. Because of their amazingly low care requirements, they can even make the perfect desk centerpiece for your office.
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Everyone loves receiving succulents as a gift, from children to grandma and grandpa. Our succulents are sure to please as a wedding gift, a gift for mom or dad, or a gift for a favorite teacher.
- HEALTHY LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED:
Fresh, USA-grown succulents from our local greenhouse straight to your door
Our succulents are grown locally in our family-owned Florida greenhouse. From there, the next stop is a sunny spot in your home! No middlemen, no pesticides, and no sitting on a shelf for weeks in a department store.
Mature, well-rooted succulents ensure live arrival and long-term health
Because our succulents are rooted for a minimum of six weeks in their two-inch growing pots, they are larger, better established, and much more resilient than less-established succulents.
Hand-picked varieties selected for indoor growing success
Unfortunately, most of the colorful succulents on the market are very ill-suited to indoor growing conditions. Because of this, we've kept indoor growers in mind when selecting the variety of succulents we grow. We've picked succulents for you that will stay beautiful in indoor environments, not just look nice in a product photo.
Shipping Time: 5-7 days
We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute zero risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have a business phone number 587.316.3487 you can text for quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.