- live Red Drift Rose comes with easy to use plant food and blooms 8-9 months of the Year with candy pink colored petals that compliment any garden or landscape
- Red Drift roses are an outdoor Rose that mimics groundcover growth: low to the ground, and dark green foliage growing linear to the soil providing an even, brightly-colored spread
- This plant loves the sun and would enjoy a spot in your landscape that receives sunlight all day! Perfect for planting in clusters along walkways, patios, gazebos, and mailboxes!
- mature Height: 1-2 ft | mature width: 2-3 ft, for Spacing in the landscape, plant Red Drift roses roughly 3 feet apart from one another for proper growth
- drift roses are especially hardy! A drift rose is easy to maintain during all four seasons because it is both drought-tolerant and winter hardy, making this the best groundcover Rose for new or experienced gardeners