Vine ripened, homegrown flavor year round! The Red Heirloom Cherry Tomato Seed Pod Kit comes with everything you’ll need to grow fresh tomatoes in your AeroGarden and we’ve carefully selected varieties proven to produce. This kit contains seven (7) seed pods. Our Red Heirloom Tomatoes and Golden Harvest Cherry Tomato were specially selected for their high output of great tasting cherry tomatoes grown in your AeroGarden, any time of year! Plants grow 12-18” tall.
Red Heirloom Tomatoes
Golden Harvest Cherry Tomato
- This seed Pod Kit includes: 7 pre-seeded Red Heirloom Cherry Tomato pods
- 100-Percent Germination Guarantee - if a Seed Pod doesn't germinate, we'll replace it for free!
- Non-GMO. No Herbicides. No Pesticides.
- Also includes patented, specially formulated liquid nutrients, Grow Domes for optimal germination, and Growing Guide with step-by-step instructions
- Suitable for all AeroGardens
- Shipping Time: 4-5 days
- We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute zero risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have a business phone number 587.316.3487 you can text for quick response and a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Answer: My plants went crazy and I was picking them off by the dozens everyday. That being said, I have to mention that the plants actually got too full and heavy for the garden and I had to transplant them into soil (containers) before they started producing.
Question: Is this for the salsa kit or all heirloom cherry tomatoes
Answer: This is all Red Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes!
Answer: you will see some falling off but if you are pollinating then you will have tomatoes.
Question: I have many tomatoes but the foliage is so dense the tomatoes aren't ripening?? Should I prune?
Answer: Be careful pruning succulents like this as the foliage is what feeds the plant. Try to prune the center out to permit light to enter the plant from above. The branches that DO NOT have blooms are probably what I call suckers; they can surely be removed because they will take nutrients away from the blooms and ultimatly the tomatoes