- Burgundy rubber plant is a particularly fun houseplant because it has dark purple-green leaves that are very shiny. Like its Fiddleleaf cousin, Rubber plant prefers slightly moist soil, but if you forget to water now and then, the plant won’t mind at all.
- Water the top inch of soil of the Rubber Plant once the soil feels dry. Never allow the soil to become saturated. Rubber plant happily grows in bright light. Light helps their leaves retain their burgundy color.
- Ships fully rooted in a black grower's pot. Plant height at shipping measures approximately 24-inches tall, measured from bottom of the pot to top of the plant.
- Nasa Proven studies: NASA studies show plants are earth's natural air-purifiers.
- Ships fast from the farm to your home. Authentic plants are in black nursery-grower pots with premium soil, slow release fertilizer