Butternut Squash seeds are important to have in your garden for winter storage. These orange fleshed winter squash keep in dry storage and provide an important source of nutrition, especially beta carotene, in the winter. These seeds for planting in your family vegetable garden will help secure your family's food needs. Each package includes instructions for successful growing to help even a beginner gardener get started.
- CLASSIC FLAVOR - Butternut squash is well known for the delicious flavor it adds to winter meals. Can be used as a substitute for sweet potatoes or pumpkins in winter recipes.
- WINTER BOUNTY - This long-lasting squash stores well and has a thick skin that makes it perfect for using all winter and into spring.
- FOOD SECURITY FOR YOUR FAMILY - Plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
- EASY TO GROW - Seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
- QUALITY SEEDS - Safe, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown in the USA, and selected to ensure the best germination rates.