- As a statement plant, Australian Tree Fern makes a big splash, with lush feathery fronds that unfurl from beautifully curled branches, stretching 4 feet long.
- This is one of the most commonly used tree ferns, but it is used mostly as a large Potted Ornamental in the U.S.
- This tropical plant is adaptable to a variety of climates but thrives best as a Perennial in USDA plant Hardiness zones 8 through 11, thriving between 65 F and 80 F.
- Although these are shade-loving plants in general, they can also thrive in medium shade to full sun locations, whether exposed or sheltered.
- When grown indoors australian tree ferns Require daily or every other day misting of their foliage to create the humidity they need to thrive.
- Seasons: Autumn Spring Summer Winter