- 84 DELICIOUS SERVINGS: Includes family-favorite recipes like Grammy’s Sweet Oatmeal, Fireside Stew and America’s Finest Mac & Cheese. That’s about 6 servings a day for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Each 2-Week Kit has an average of 18,480 total calories (approx. 1,320 calories per day) for energy and nutrients to survive an emergency situation.
- DESIGNED TO LAST 25 YEARS: The 2-Week Kit is designed to last 25 years. Storage conditions impact the shelf life of your food. For best results, always protect your food from heat, air and moisture. Avoid prolonged exposure to temps above 75 degrees F. Keep food sealed until ready to eat. Shelf life will vary based on storage conditions.
- “DISASTER-RESISTANT” PACKAGING: Triple-layer Mylarpouches help protect your food. This premium packaging works as a barrier to help protect against things that can harm your food: air, light and moisture. Then we use a high-tech, high-capacity oxygen absorber to suck OUT any excess air. Which seals IN your food’s shelf life.
- TASTE GREAT, NUTRITIOUS & EASY TO PREPARE: Simply add boiling water, simmer and serve. It takes about 15 minutes from start to finish. And with meals like Creamy Rice & Vegetable Dinner, Star Spangled Tropical Energy Drink & Grammy’s Sweet Oatmeal, you'll have a variety of things to try.
- MADE IN USA, NO ADDED MSG: Your food is American made — packed at a family-owned facility in Utah. And the hard-working folks that make your food are experts in their field... nutritionists, chefs, engineers, and quality control inspectors. Our facility is SQF certified and registered with the USDA and FDA. All to protect the quality of your food.