Scientific name: Petunia hybrida Family: Solanaceae
Plant height: 25-38 cm Germination time: 5-7 days
Maturity time: 90-100 days Flowering period: Spring from April to August, summer from September to October (indoor four seasons) Suitable temperature for germination: 20℃-30℃
Garden Petunia is Perennial in the Flower family that blooms continuously throughout the summer until frost and is one of the most popular bedding plants. A variety of mixed colors, very attractive to butterflies, bees, and various birds.It will exude a lot of fragrance, attract the praise of neighbors and make you excited. Very Easy to Grow
- The growing season requires plenty of sunshine Package including: 80000+ Petunias Seeds - Rainbow Colors
- 1. Perennial herbs, 15-80 cm in height, flowering for several months, corolla trumpet-shaped 2. It can be planted in a flowerpot, and 3-5 plants can fill the whole flowerpot 3. it can be planted on the balcony or in the garden. and can be used for ornamental purposes or for fresh air
- A variety of mixed colors, very attractive to butterflies, bees, and various birds.It will exude a lot of fragrance, attract the praise of neighbors and make you excited.Very Easy to Grow。
- For best results, provide a light, well-drained soil in full sun.
- Half-hardy annual varieties.
Spring sowing Although the temperature began to warm up in spring, because of the more Rain Water and less sun in the early spring, Petunia is easy to grow in vain, so the best sowing date is from the beginning of spring to the beginning of summer, that is, from June to July. Sow in autumn. Autumn sowing time is mainly October-November, under normal conditions, it takes about 100 days for Petunia to sow to bloom, so flowers can be seen next spring, but flower friends living in places without heating need to be careful at this time, because it is a difficult task to ensure the smooth winter of Petunia.
Because the seeds of Petunia are fine, sowing does not have to be covered with soil. Sprinkle seeds on the surface of fine soil and spray water supply (not directly watered so as not to flush seeds deep into the soil) so that they can germinate.
The suitable temperature for seed germination of Petunia is 15-20 degrees. Temperature below 10 degrees generally can not germinate
in the indoor no sunlight also affects germination, spray water supply, to keep the soil wet, but also can not be too wet, otherwise the seeds in the deep layer can not sprout, depending on the weather and temperature, 5-10 days after sowing seeds can germinate.